The girl did know about me thats the thing. i found out yesterday she told me thats her fiancee and baby daddy and she gonna pay for the divorce and he continued staying over there with her. she knew news years eve and he just went ack to her on the 7th til now!!

cjbaby123

Asked by cjbaby123 at 5:18 PM on Jan. 11, 2011 in Relationships

• Well why stay with your husband? Why not sue him instead?
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:20 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• It hurts, but I promise you, just let them go...cuz she is about to be stuck with an adulterer! Who wants that?
    SandyHack

Answer by SandyHack at 5:20 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Are you talking in reference to this person knowing that your husband was married and she had a relationship with him?

If so.. I can only share my personal opinion in regards to that.. What does it matter if she knew or not.. HE knew he was married. HE made the choice to cheat.. HE is the one that is responsible for his actions, no one else.. He and he alone is responsible for cheating, breaking your heart, hurting you, disrespecting you.etc.etc..

I am sorry you are going through this.. I have experienced my husband cheating. I know the pain, the anger, and all the other feelings that come along with the situation. However, no one else cheated on me but my husband. My husband made that choice. My husband hurt me. My husband broke my heart. My husband broke his vows.. No one else is responsible for that.. Bottom line..Another woman can not make my husband cheat any more than I can make him be faithful. He controls that.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 5:23 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• One day invite him for because and make oatmeal or grits and wait till its really hot than trow it on him. then get a nicely weighted pan and hit him with it. After that sue his a-.
    momnamedeva

Answer by momnamedeva at 5:23 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• You know some things as hard as they can be aren't worth the conflict. It's easier said than done. Hope everything works out. I'd respond in greater depth but I don't quite get everything you're saying here. If you specify a tad more I'd love to comment more in depth. Good luck Sorry you're in this situation.
    Skepticchick

Answer by Skepticchick at 5:25 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• I will never for the life of me understand women fighting each other over a POS "man"!!

Not worth it!
    Charis76

Answer by Charis76 at 5:26 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Are you married to this guy??

Answer by louise2 at 5:28 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• lol. but I understand everything yall saying.. but legally she can be sued also right?
    cjbaby123

Comment by cjbaby123 (original poster) at 5:29 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Just like I stated in your last question about this.

You can only sue her if you live in a state that has "alienation of affection laws".. Less than 10 states of such laws on the books. If you do not live in a state with such laws on the books.. No you can not sue her for having a relationship with your husband..
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 5:31 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• You can try it but more than like you won't get any money out of her. If she even has any to begin with. Just file for divorce and take him to the cleaners in it.
    2murphyboys

Answer by 2murphyboys at 5:36 PM on Jan. 11, 2011