What can I do to relieve my nausea?

I am 10 weeks, cannot eat another cracker, or ginger ale! LOL Been taking Vit-B6 and some lollypops from the drugstore.....it works for a bit...I am miserable.

cdallke78

Asked by cdallke78 at 5:40 PM on Jan. 11, 2011 in Pregnancy

• all sour candy works well.
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 5:43 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• thanks! i will try it
    cdallke78

Comment by cdallke78 (original poster) at 5:46 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• I have give this recipe to a lot of people. I used it for my chemo nausea and it worked well. Buy a fresh ginger root peel and slice into slivers. Place into a pot ( tea strainer or new panty Hose- tie off) of water about 3 cups bring to a boil and let steep. About 5 minutes. You can add honey, lemons, sugar too this adjust to your taste. Belive me it works. Takes a little to get use to the taste but once you do it's great.
    deesam

Answer by deesam at 5:48 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• crackers
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 5:49 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• i learned from my mom about gingersnap cookies and now give to my girls when sick. peppermint candy and gum is good to try. When pregant with last kid what worked for me was fruit cups. You just have to try to find something that works for you.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 6:06 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• I chewed alott spearmint gum. The mint really helped.
    melrose79

Answer by melrose79 at 6:48 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Try and get some protein in. Its going to sound like the most unappetizing sure to make you sick thing but once you get a little down it really helps. My aunt (a midwife) told me this and it really works. Just plain chicken breast or an egg. I know it sucks.
    GoldenLinds

Answer by GoldenLinds at 7:33 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• For me, sipping water (small amounts) and munching small pretzels helped me, but nothing completely relieved the nausea until the babies were born. :-\
    ss_mom

Answer by ss_mom at 12:54 AM on Jan. 12, 2011