I had sex with my ex...

well my mom offered to babysit my son for the night and i went out with friends (haven't been out really since before my son was born) well at a local retaurant me and my ex bumped into each other and we just started talking and our friends left and we hung out. we were having so much fun just laughing at old inside jokes and stuff and we ended up sleeping together. i don't want to get back together but in the morning before i could tell him this i overheard him in my backyard talking to his "i thought ex gf" on the phone saying it's over between them and he wants to be with me. omg. wtf? i told him i had to go somewhere that morning so he had to get ready and go. i have been avoiding his desperate texts and calls ever since. i know it doesn't make it right but his gf is a major bitch and skank face. anyways... i don't want to hurt him but i can't see myself being with him again.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:43 PM on Jan. 11, 2011 in Relationships

• You are hurting him by not telling him the truth and avoiding him. Be honest with him.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:44 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Tell him how you feel, and don't sleep with him anymore.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 5:45 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• be honest with him ... tell him that what you guys had in the past is in the past and that you want ot move on with your life ... tell him you are sorry for misleading him but you dont feel the same for him as he does for you :)
    misz.kimmie

Answer by misz.kimmie at 5:46 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Just tell him that you don't want to be with him, it better to be honest and hurt his feelings then to lead him on or leave him wondering. It's probably better that he broke up with his gf anyway, since he cheated on her and that's not right.
    Namaste17

Answer by Namaste17 at 5:48 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• There's no point in letting him know you overheard that phone call. Just make it out as you have been really busy, and haven't been able to respond to his calls and texts. Get in touch with him. When he tries to make a date, let him down easy. And, girl, don't do this again, LOL!
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 5:50 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• You should just be honest with him that you don't want to be with him
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 5:56 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• just be honest with him
    mymommasgirl

Answer by mymommasgirl at 6:25 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• I would tell him the truth and let him know that you dont want to hook back up with him at all
    tinamarie1972

Answer by tinamarie1972 at 6:27 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• You must tell him the truth, what if somebody did you like that.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 7:00 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• 5 or 6 months before I even met my husband, I slept with my ex. He thought that we were together again too. I avoided him, didn't answer calls or anything. He even drove to another city where I used to live thinking that I went back there and didn't tell him. I told him that it was only sex. I'm a woman, if I don't have a man I turn to an ex. I won't since I'm married. And he was an ass, but it was kinda funny how he went all that way for me...lmfao.... Anyway, he said things to try to hurt my feelings, like saying he cheated on me when we were together and stuff. I only laughed....
    mamaziller

Answer by mamaziller at 7:23 PM on Jan. 11, 2011