My Dog is sensitive to spirits

There is no doubt that we have spirits in our home however I do not believe they are attached to the house but more to my family. Grandma's, Grandpa's and friends are sensed around here on the regular basis, my dog is keenly aware.....much more than my other dog....I think?

Myself and my step-daughter are the ones who feel them the most. We had a situation over  the weekend I want to share you. It was amazing and pretty strange. My husband knows that I am 'sensitive' and thinks it's interesting. He installed a App on his phone that locates "ghosts' in the room. We had some laughs and I of course had a ball with it for awhile. Although I was having fun I did not believe in the Apps ability to deliver what it said it could.

My husband and I were in bed. My lab/chow named Morty was laying next to me and my beagle, Harry was at my feet. Morty became restless and started being vocal about it (he is usually pretty quite). HE wasn't barking but more of a growl/alert noises. He would not stop....I started to feel what he was feeling. There was a presence.... My husband was already on his phone and pulled the 'ghost finder' app up without me knowing ( quick rundown of how this app works. It looks like a target without the middle ring, it has rows of numbers that are suppose to mean something, I don't know. The most important part is the colored dots that appear in the target, these represent the spirits, you can then determine where the spirit is at in the room. The last tool is the word and letter part. There is a line of letters that may or may not mean something to you and then sometimes a word comes up and the app speaks the word)

I heard the word 'store' but i thought it was my husband talking to me because I didn't know he was using the app, I was more focused on my dog......but then I heard my name , April. I looked over and there it was. The app spelled and spoke my name. The colored dots were appearing and disappearing in the same spot my dog was still growling at.

I thought this was pretty amazing. I dunno, it could have been a coincident. But the fact that my dog was so in tune with what was in the corner along with my name. I would like to think that I was communicated with.

What do you think?

Ihatelaundry

Asked by Ihatelaundry at 5:43 PM on Jan. 11, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Interesting ;-)
    ganna04

Answer by ganna04 at 5:46 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• I believe the dog,not the app

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:51 PM on Jan. 11, 2011