why cant he call and talk to my mom to get things put in place so we know whats going on?!

We were suppose to be moving to NH. But family drama there is starting to be like. a NO GO. One day its, come, next its dont think its a good idea to come, to if u decide to come the room is available. I dont wanna figure this out anymore cause its all due to my step dad telling us one thing and telling my mom another. mainly about my bf stinkin DOG!!! UGHHH
He called me step dad twice. No call back. so he been making arrangements with his mom to move in next door if this falls through.. Im working and asked him to call and talk to my mom to see what is going on. i mean if he will be living there then he gonna have to talk to her. his reply to my asking him if he will call are and talk to her was "talk to her about what?" I dont know what to do.. its stupid... i tell my mom i dont know whats going on.. cause i dont.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:49 PM on Jan. 11, 2011 in Relationships

• I've been married for 5 years and my husband still doesn't do this. Not a good sign if you ask me. My parents' and husbands' relationship is way awkward.
    Anonymous

• i have no fucken clue what ur talking about.
    Bugzmomma

Answer by Bugzmomma at 5:52 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• wow how nice of an answer. im talking about the fact that my bf cant make a phone call for me while im working. but im not getting into detail.. lol. sorry ur confused
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:55 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Sounds like many of the men I know...
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 6:03 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Sounds like he does not want to do it and thats why he is dragging his feet.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 6:10 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• at this point we both dont want to now cause drama gettting to much.. but he keeps asking me whats going on and im like call her lol
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:12 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Your mother. You call.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 6:18 PM on Jan. 11, 2011