do u ever feel the need for a break?

i ask because i dont get a break ever not to pee by myself or anything. i love my kids but even when they are asleep my dh follows me to the potty. i just want some alone time. i had to get a job this summer to get some time alone. ya u read that right i had to get a job to get a break.

knagsmom

Asked by knagsmom at 6:23 PM on Jan. 11, 2011 in Relationships

• WHY does your DH follow you to the potty?? LOL! I'm lucky. My toddler still takes two 1 1/2 hour naps a day. Every time I sit on the toilet alone I think, "I LOVE peeing by myself!" LOL!
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 6:40 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Im in the same boat! Not all the time but most of the time. Sometimes I want to buy a plane ticket and visit my Mom in Fla for a week alone!! LOL ITs def normal to feel this way. Everyone needs a break sometimes
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 6:24 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• I feel ya. I cant even use the bathroom alone either. Lol. Thank goodness for girls night out..
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 6:25 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• lol i dont get girls night either. i wish
    knagsmom

Comment by knagsmom (original poster) at 6:30 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• I wish for time alone all the time. I have a 6 month old who doesn't follow me, but it seems like i never get a lot of time to myself. Especially since i'm a stay-at-home mom, there's a pattern to my day everyday....boring. i wanna get a job too....lol
    mamaziller

Answer by mamaziller at 6:36 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• I think all of us Mommas are in the same boat where we just need a bit of ME time. I don't get a girls night out and my hubby sometimes follows me into the bathroom he says it's maybe he can get a look ( You know what I mean)
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 6:45 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• i would love a break. i am a sahm and hubby doesnt believe in babysitters, no matter who it is!! and my mil is unqualified to be a parent.... both her kids (dh and bro in law) where raised b thier fathers grandparents for the most part....mine live in California while we are in Texas....
    dreamangel06

Answer by dreamangel06 at 6:47 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• he follows me in because he also thinks he will get a peek. he says its cause we dont get alone time together. but i told him well if u would stop playing ur video games we would get alone time
    knagsmom

Comment by knagsmom (original poster) at 7:05 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• I ALWAYS need a break. Our youngest (3) has been with my mom for the last 4 days. It was a great break!! Was able to sleep in and get a FULL nights sleep without having to do toddler potty breaks at 4 am. :) He's home now and I've missed him a lot. I don't think he'll be leaving for that long again.

It's always nice to have a break every now and again from the kids.
    AtHomeMommy-3

Answer by AtHomeMommy-3 at 7:07 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• oh ya my mil will take my ds (3) for over nites everyonce in a while. but only when he was completely potty trained. she wont take dd(2) because she isnt potty trained makes me crazy.
    knagsmom

Comment by knagsmom (original poster) at 7:11 PM on Jan. 11, 2011