womans intuition..

this question is for woman who have ever had a miscarrage, I just found out that I am pregnant due in September, but this past sept I had a miscarrage when i got pregnant with that baby I just felt like something wasn't right like i was gonna miscarry. I was wondering if anyone else felt like this with there miscarrages. My feelings with this pregnancy are nothing like that one so hopefully this baby sticks.

cassiemomof4

Asked by cassiemomof4 at 6:40 PM on Jan. 11, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• First of all, CONGRATULATIONS! That is wonderful news! And, to answer your question, with my first pregnancy, I was always worrying that something was wrong with the baby and at 12 1/2 weeks, I did m/c. I had been told that we could TTC again so we were successful again after 4 months of trying. Sadly, I m/c again only sooner at 8 weeks. I guess all I can offer to you is that we have to treat each pregnancy as a new experience and that just b/c there was a negative experience the first time, it doesn't mean that this will happen again. Many women do go on to have a healthy pregnancy and baby the second time. I am just one of the unfortunate few that didn't but I am very optomistic to try again as there aren't any issues that are known with us that should prevent us from having a healthy baby. Enjoy this new pregnancy and look forward to welcoming this little one into your family!
    miraclewaits

Answer by miraclewaits at 7:23 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• I found out I was pregnant on New Years Eve. I was due September 3rd 2011.

The ENTIRE pregnancy I KNEW something was wrong. I had dreams about miscarriage and I had this deep feeling that something wasn't right. I NEVER once felt like everything was going to be okay with the pregnancy.

Those feelings led me to have my HCG and Progestrone levels checked. Like I thought the Progestrone came back low. Then the HCG started falling over a matter of days.

I lost my baby 6 days ago. :'(

So YES I do believe intuition is true and correct most of the time. I NEVER felt that way with my other two. I was nervous...definately nervous and I worried about miscarriage but in the back of my mind I always KNEW things would be okay. With my angel baby I NEVER had that feeling in the back of my mind. I always KNEW something was not right.
    miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 7:51 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• yes, sometime women just know.
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 1:12 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Think positive. This will lower the stress levels.
    Prayforblessing

Answer by Prayforblessing at 12:54 PM on Jan. 13, 2011