WYR cheat or be cheated on?

Obviously anyone would say neither BUT if it had to be one what would it be?? I choose being cheated on because guilt kills me! Especially since I have a dd. i wouldnt want to feel that I ruined our family. What would you choose?

Steph319

Asked by Steph319 at 6:48 PM on Jan. 11, 2011 in

• Well, neither, but in the spirit of the question, I would have to say......be the cheater. If my marriage is going to be ruined, at least I would be the one having the thrill instead of the one sitting at home clueless until I got hit with a ton of bricks.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 6:52 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Good point Jesse!!
    Steph319

Comment by Steph319 (original poster) at 6:53 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Truthfully, I would cheat. If I really had to choose one. At least I would feel like I had a fabulous day before my marriage ended. It would end, even if I didn't cheat.
    mamaziller

Answer by mamaziller at 6:54 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Well, I have been cheated on ( that hurts) and I think I was the cheater with my dh even though he had left his wife at the time soooo I guess the cheater but she cheated on him a number of times before all that for years and years
    Anonymous

• Done both and When he did it...I wasnt hurt at all..I laughed(honest truth. I hugged him and he cried for a good hour...Will he do it again? Not sure but at the time and the way things were going I knew it was going to happen.AND I am friends with the girl still...
    Anonymous

• Actually I would rather he cheat... I couldnt live with the guilt and I would be able to guilt him
    2lilbumblebees

Answer by 2lilbumblebees at 7:05 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• If I HAD to choose then I'd cheat so I don't be made out the fool!
    jdbrown21

Answer by jdbrown21 at 7:20 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• I would rather do the cheating. Of course, I never would, but given those options...
    elliecooper

Answer by elliecooper at 7:24 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Cheater. Being cheated on sucks. I'm sure being the cheater sucks too but I'd have to test it for myself.
    surfngirl

Answer by surfngirl at 1:12 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Niether because one thing i cant stand is a cheater and a person that cheats because you are allowing yourself to be use sexually
    tinamarie1972

Answer by tinamarie1972 at 6:22 AM on Jan. 12, 2011