For those that have had their membranes stripped....Did you loose your plug?

I had mine stripped yesterday morning and I had some light bleeding that came along with it yesterday. I woke up this morning used the restroom and when I wiped I had a big piece of my plug on the toilet paper (it was pretty bloody) I know that this procedure does not work for a lot of people but it worked for me with our Daughter when I was pregnant. For those of you that it DIDNT work for did you loose your plug when they did it or did you not really have any signs from it? Thanks :)

nat1387

Asked by nat1387 at 6:59 PM on Jan. 11, 2011 in Pregnancy

• the word is lose. loose is when you're vagina isn't tight enough to keep your man satisfied
    Anonymous

• I had my membranes stripped with my youngest, but never lost my plug. I don't even remember when I lost it, or if I lost it prior to labor. I had to have, because I was 3 cm dilated for over a month... i think this works well for some women, and not others. Some women have told me it hurt, but when my OBGYN did it, I didn't feel pain, just felt like and exam. I didn't even have any spotting after...
    mistical_me

Answer by mistical_me at 8:55 PM on Jan. 11, 2011