NEED MAJOR HELP....I'M SO BORED! adult content

I have such a problem. I'm a forward person, so I'm sorry if this is a little "too" forward. My husband and I have the same boring sex all of the time... BORING. I'm just not as attracted to the idea as much as I used to be. He won't role play. He doesn't want to use alot of toys. And we can't remember any positions we look up....ugh! How do I fix this? HELP ME PLZ!

mamaziller

Asked by mamaziller at 7:39 PM on Jan. 11, 2011 in Relationships

• How about sex in different places, like your kitchen or bathroom, hallway. You can join my group (married sex) I am always posting new things in there)
    gulfcoastmom4

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 7:44 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Safe sex is in the palm of your hands.

.fingers crossed

Anonymous

• i feel ya iv been there my relationship went the same way and i lost intrest in sex for a long time then i relized thats all my partner wanted was sex all the time but nothing else and that bugged me too all u can do is try to talk to him about it
    Tinkerbell80

Answer by Tinkerbell80 at 8:00 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• I can empathize.
    cerealmom2

Answer by cerealmom2 at 7:42 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• My husband can get quite boring sometimes too. I just tell him I dont want to bother getting my hair messed up if we dont do something more fun.

Answer by gemgem at 7:45 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• BORNG SEX SOUNDS PRETTY GOOD RIGHT NOW
    I AM GETTING NO SEX AT ALL
    Anonymous

• somtimes its better to not pressure him to well even if your not . Wat I mean is that somtimes if the person is not like that then dont make them especially a man cuz u tell a man too use toys and they go to another extreme like wat after that then maybe he'll want other people involve. Maybe you could just talk to himon how u miss him having sex like he use or showing more enotions in bed or even you to him so he can get arroused . or wat if you go down on him i dont think there is a man who dosent like that or better yet that woudnt get arroused by that. then maybe after you do that he'll do other things.
    aida1212

Answer by aida1212 at 7:50 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• try wearing something very sexy!! At least twice a week i try and wear something that my DH would find attractive. you can always use a good lube. And if your hubby asks why you have the lube, just tell him that its a tingle lube and it will feel good on him too and you wanted it to feel really good for him. that hopefully will ehlp with the drying up and it might spice things up if you combine the outfit and the lube.. :) best of luck to you
    mmyrick7

Answer by mmyrick7 at 11:58 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Wut in the world do u mean by the smiley face girl? lol
    mamaziller

Comment by mamaziller (original poster) at 7:43 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• We did it kind of in a hallway once....he always says "let's take it to the bedroom..." ugh...more boring...
    mamaziller

Comment by mamaziller (original poster) at 7:47 PM on Jan. 11, 2011