concerned young female

My period was supposes to start jan 8 but it was spotting all afternoon not enough to use a tampon I only saw this when wiped. Then the next day jan 9 had a light flow, ok to use a tampon. Then jan. 10 it went back to spotting then later in the day no more blood. Today jan 11 there is no blood but having light cramps and feeling nauseated. My periods usaully dnt do this so im kinda concerned.. I hope I can have some helpful answers.. please keep the negatively comments out. Thankyou so much

klynn1414

Asked by klynn1414 at 7:50 PM on Jan. 11, 2011 in Pregnancy

• So, what are you asking?....
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 7:51 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Is there anything going on in your life that could be causing you to have changes in your cycle? Stress, weight loss or gain, change in diet, etc.? I would give it a few days and take a pregnancy test if your still worried; but try not to worry.
    CocoaQT

Answer by CocoaQT at 7:52 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• What are you getting at here? I'm confused.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 7:59 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• There hasn't been any stress latley.. I do eat when im hungry but when I eat to much were my stomach feels full I feel like puking so I mostly snack... I've googled my symptoms but can't find what im going through. When is the best time to take a pregnancy test my period was suppose to end tomorrow so should I wait couple days .. thankyou again
    klynn1414

Comment by klynn1414 (original poster) at 8:01 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Sry im just looking for a reasons why my period is acting all weird if its a sign of pregnancy but as I've read some fatigue. Nausea is to early to show. But light cramping and implantion can show but idk if it is I haven't been pregnant before so idk
    klynn1414

Comment by klynn1414 (original poster) at 8:09 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Well, all you can really do is take a test and go to the doctor. We probably can't answer this for you.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 8:10 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Well thankyou anyways I appreciate the help
    klynn1414

Comment by klynn1414 (original poster) at 8:16 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• The most that you can do is take a test. Take it with first morning urine so if the hormone is there, it is concentrated. You would be safe to test now. If you would feel better about it, get a box of tests that comes with two (cheap ones work just as well as the expensive ones) and take one now, and one in a week. We can not really tell you if we think you are pregnant or not, because everyone's body is different, and every woman experiences pregnancy differently. Good luck, and I hope that you get the answer that you want!
    mistical_me

Answer by mistical_me at 8:20 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• I have periods like that sometimes it could be stress related
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 4:20 AM on Jan. 12, 2011