I wish I had a girlfriend.... adult content

My husband is deployed and I am SO bored..and When I say Girlfriend I mean "sex included"...(AND he wouldnt care lol..he rather it be a chick then a dude and I agree...I dont want a penis..I want boobs) I just feel alone here...and would love a good snuggle right now with all this snow :'(

So my question is:If your hubby was ok with it would you have a girlfriend?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:59 PM on Jan. 11, 2011 in Relationships

• I already do and hubby is okay with it. LOL.
    augest1

Answer by augest1 at 1:26 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• LMAO! Hell no. I'm STRAIGHT!!!!!!! I would never want anybody besides DH.
    .....
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 8:00 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• No because I am not attracted to boobs, but even if I was, I can't handle two relationships only one at a time.

Answer by older at 8:01 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• You should watch the episode of Army Wives where Pamela is approached about being "friends" with another wife while their husbands are gone- Hilarious. However, that is not for me. When my husband was deployed, sex with anyone (male or female) just never crossed my mind.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 8:04 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• LMAO! My hubby keeps bringing this up. He says I should find a girlfriend for when he's deployed! He gets excited over it. IDK if he'd ACTUALLY be ok with it or not...but I'm not going to find out. And I'm not gonna go find a Jody, either. My kids don't want, or need a 'field daddy', or in this case, a 'deployment daddy'.
    When my hubby was gone last time, I had no sex drive. So, I was fine. And the kids had such a hard time with the deployment, I had more then enough to keep me occupied.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 8:04 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• No. As fun as those ideas may come off in your mind, doing those things ruins relationships, stomps out boundaries, and can be VERY awkward. Feelings of jealousy(unspoken), being left out, and confusion are often common. When we initiate some fantasies in real life it's not that simple because you have an actual person's personality, feelings and baggage to come along with sex and company.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 8:05 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• when i was married my husband agreed to me haven a gf to as long as i did not cut him off lol it was fun and nice to know that well my husband was away hunting i still had someone around to help with kids and house and to talk to and have fun
    Tinkerbell80

Answer by Tinkerbell80 at 8:02 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• No, he wouldn't never be ok with that...nor would I want to do that.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 8:04 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• I think that more than one relationship at a time
    is slutty, shows low moral standards, and a lack of self control
    gay, straight, bi
    having sex with more than one person at a given time is trashy
    Anonymous

• My husband would flip his lid....He hates the idea of lesbians. ....Not like as a person, but just sexually. He isn't at all turned on by it.
    bbbrussell20

Answer by bbbrussell20 at 9:18 PM on Jan. 11, 2011