Tubular Pregnancy

Im so excited I just found out the my brother is expecting!! (his wife lol) Anyway, they didnt know they were pregnant she just went in to the doctor cause she had been bleeding for a few weeks. Not heavy just really light.... Well, theyre sending her to an US on Thursday, they said it might be a Tubular pregnancy. I was just wondering if anyone had light bleeding in the beginning and everything turned out fine? I know we wont know anything until the US. Her last period was December 21. She is 23, never been pregnant before, doesn't smoke, drinks sometimes, and really healthy, also no history of this in her family if that matters. Sorry Im just freaking out a little just want to know her odds of having this as well. Thank you!

kiansmom0423

Asked by kiansmom0423 at 8:08 PM on Jan. 11, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I had spotting with this pregnancy, but it was not a constant bleeding. My bleeding was because there was a small bleed behind the placenta (REALLY normal I found out!) Is she having any pain or cramping? Good luck, and I hope all is well!
    mistical_me

Answer by mistical_me at 8:12 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Well, I have had a tubal pregnancy, also no family history of it, but I also had a pregnancy where I didn't have just light bleeding, I had heavy bleeding and hemorrhaged and still had a healthy 8 lb 12 oz. baby boy. So just because she's bleeding doesn't mean that she has a tubal pregnancy. It's important for her doctors to check though.

I'll be sending positive thoughts for a healthy pregnancy. Best Wishes.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 8:13 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• spotting is normal early on so I wouldn't worry
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 4:16 AM on Jan. 12, 2011