I wake up the past 3 nights at the same time!! whats going on??

i used to sleep very good at night. rarely wake up, well i just recently moved, about a month ago and starting 3 nights ago, i woke up at 4:23am and was WIDE awake for about 30 min....the next night, i woke up at 4:23 yet again and was wide awake....

last night i woke up and said in my head "im gunna look at the clock and it better not be about the same time..." sure enough! it was 4;25am

whats going on?? anyone have something like this start happening to them suddenly?? i cant figure it out.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:14 PM on Jan. 11, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Maybe something is triggering you awake? A different sound with a furnace, pipes, etc?
    Anonymous

• im thinking about setting my alarm at about 4:20 tonight and waking up to just sit there and lsiten maybe something is going off somewhere i live in apts so maybe the person above me??
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:17 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Your body is an alarm clock. And its usually subconcious. I woulndt take it as being an omen or anything. Every morning and night I see 911 on the clock. I dont see it as a sign. and I bet before that tragic day I wouldnt thought twice. Its just your body
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 8:18 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• id like to add that there3 has been about 4 cases that ive noticed weird things.. like my ac thing on my wall will open at random times.... thats happened about 4 times, one time my so woke up in the middle of the night and the radion on our bathroom was blasting no alarm or anything on it.. our water faucet in our bathroom turned on in the middle of the night my SO woke up to go to the bathroom and the sink was to the rim... (we figured maybe it was our cat?)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:29 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Oh, I hate that. Every night at 3:23 my eyes just pop open. It just makes me so angry. It takes forever to fall asleep again.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 9:30 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• I haven't experience that but that is interesting
    kewi86

Answer by kewi86 at 9:36 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• take a white candle and light it walk through ur house saying sprites good and bad go to the light
    knagsmom

Answer by knagsmom at 9:37 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• a need to pee? drink less before bed
    strange noise?
    too much on your mind?
    exercise to close to bedtime?
    caffine to close to bedtime or even in afternoon?
    and oddest one i figured out two years back, i woke at 3:15 ish every night...was fibromayligia (spelling failure-lol)
    any other symptoms- could be that last one, was for me
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 9:43 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• both of us waking up at night.... its weird its not just me...no strange noises i didnt say that unless our radio turning on blasting is a strange noise....

no caffeine close to me going to bed.....and we both started waking up about 2 weeks ago and just moved into this apt not even a month ago.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:19 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Last house I was in was haunted, I swear on my Mother!! I would wake up at 3:00am every morning for almost a year, and hear, see, smell, feel this guy in my room.

We moved, I sleep all night :)
    willngingersmom

Answer by willngingersmom at 10:35 PM on Apr. 20, 2011