who watches The Bad Girls Club?

do u watch? and would you be on it?

i so want to be on this show!!!!!!!!!!!!

mama2bof2

Asked by mama2bof2 at 8:16 PM on Jan. 11, 2011 in Entertainment

• I'm too much of a pansy to be on the show, but I LOVE watching it! haha! I think this season is gonna be good!!!!
    CABlonde

Answer by CABlonde at 8:17 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• I LOVE TBGC! It is such an entertaining show and prior to having my son I probably could have been on that show. Now that he's 2 I have learned a lot about myself and how to handle people who piss me off... but when i'm drunk, i definitely don't know how to hold back
    Parkers_Mommy8

Answer by Parkers_Mommy8 at 8:18 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• its pretty funny to watch a bunch grown ass women fight like a pack of wild dogs, but i would go on to get the chance to beat a bitches ass!!! lol
    mama2bof2

Comment by mama2bof2 (original poster) at 8:19 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Never heard of it.
    Snewo

Answer by Snewo at 9:18 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• lol. that show is full of laughs & chicks tryin to be bad asses when u know most of em probably are not even close. lol. i love that show. i wouldnt be on it. cause i'd get kicked off the first night for sure
    hellokitty1978

Answer by hellokitty1978 at 11:36 PM on Jan. 11, 2011