Price is Right adult content

How far would you go for money? A nude/sex scene with another man? A spread in Playboy? What would you do for money?? LOL I know money isnt necessary but what would you do if the Price was Right?

Id do Playboy! lol I dont think Id do a sex scene cause I know I wouldnt let dh do it!

Steph319

Asked by Steph319 at 8:39 PM on Jan. 11, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I would go as far as to do Playboy because I love to explore my sexy side. But doing nude scenes would be taking it to far.
    kewi86

Answer by kewi86 at 9:27 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• no sex for money
    but if someone was blind enough to pay for nude pictures of me
    if i survived from the laughter, i would for the right price
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 8:41 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• I was asked this question in my Psyc class this week and my answer was depends on the amount and if anyone would know about it. Of course I would tell my husband, but would NOT want my mother or children to know what I did for the money!!!
    pixidst73

Answer by pixidst73 at 8:42 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• fiatpax I LOVE your answer
    hotrodlassie

Answer by hotrodlassie at 8:43 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Playboy or work at a strip club. But thats only if we were desperate for money. I dont think I would ever have to do that though =)
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 8:40 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• I don't know, but I do know with things as they are right now I would probably get paid MORE money to leave my clothes ON. Nothing that involves sex or nudity. I'm just against anyone seeing me nude unless it is my husband.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:42 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• my marriage is worth more than money.... so nothing that hubby wouldnt like.

sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 8:43 PM on Jan. 11, 2011