serious answers only please(no mocking) adult content

Does your belifes if God and the Bible ever interfer in your sex life? I am married and have a healthy normal sex life but at times I wonder, does God think this is ok?

21lisa72

Asked by 21lisa72 at 8:45 PM on Jan. 11, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• I guess it depends if you take the bible litteraly....because I thought it said in the bible that well summed up that sex is only for making children not for pleasure.....so taht means that you should not do it just for fun and also if you are on birth control you are going against god....but if you dont take it litteraly (for lack of a better word) then im sure god is happy that your happy.
    Anonymous

• hahaha..no. there is nothing i could do WITH my dh that would go against my God or Bible.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 8:47 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Nope

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:46 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• No it doesn't. Anybody that thinks the Bible says that sex is only for "making babies" or that it is "dirty" really should read Song of Solomon. That book of the Bible gets ignored entirely too much =)
    asmcbride

Answer by asmcbride at 12:31 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• It never interfers with me
    mamaziller

Answer by mamaziller at 8:47 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• God wants married couples to have sex.
    hotrodlassie

Answer by hotrodlassie at 8:47 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Your marriage was blessed by God, so I dont think your sex life would be a problem here
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 8:48 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• If your married, in gods eyes what happens in the bedroom is undefinable.

Of course it is ok.
    Anonymous

• There is nothing wrong with enjoying sex with your husband, God created sex to be shared between a man and a woman, enjoy it.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 8:59 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• No it doesn't. Sex is discussed in the bible many times. It's designed for a husband and wife to express their love physically. However, it could become a problem if you put it ahead of God. That would be a form of idolatry, along with any other habit or hobby.
    bbbrussell20

Answer by bbbrussell20 at 9:08 PM on Jan. 11, 2011