What is your plans for Valentine's Day

It's right around the corner. What are you planning to do to celebrate Valentine Day?

kewi86

Asked by kewi86 at 8:46 PM on Jan. 11, 2011 in Just for Fun

• we are celebrating my daughters first birthday!! :-)
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 10:38 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• it will be a typical monday for me. dh will be at his store from 9-9, and i'll take ds to school and pick him up, make dinner for the two of us..or maybe i could take my ds out to dinner. that's a thought.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 8:48 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• No plans. Hubby will be working that day. Maybe for the weekend before V-Day we might do something, but I don't expect anything. Just waiting for the candy to go on sale afterwards.
    Imortlmommy

Answer by Imortlmommy at 8:49 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Our Girl Scout cookies are being delivered on Valentine's Day so I will be sorting our entire service unit's orders by troop and then sorting our troop's order by girl (after I have taken car loads of them to my house). Ugh.

scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 9:02 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• My husband will be working that day. We might get some take out that weekend and maybe rent a movie.
    Snewo

Answer by Snewo at 9:13 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• None at this time. Oh, ooh, I just looked at the date. I'm suppose to be at a workshop 7 hours from my house from the 14th-18th (which is my b-day). Hmmm, I may have to do some Feb. 13th stuff.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 9:25 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• maybe a date, but not counting the chickens.
    brieri

Answer by brieri at 2:09 AM on Jan. 12, 2011