Needing some friends

Ive been using Cafemom for a little over a year now and I have yet to make any {close} friends. I have a few girls I speak to on chat sometimes but no one that I talk to on a daily basis or look forward to talking to. I don't have many irl friends either. So I really need to make some friends.

Im up for friends of any age but would prefer they be close to my age {21} because its easier to connect with someone who is in the same stage of life as you. I have one child. A daughter who is now 9 months old. I am also married. I live in Kansas. I love dubstep, hip hop, and alternative the most but will listen to anything. I am an animal lover and big supporter of animal rights. I am a cafemom and facebook addict. I enjoy digital arts and love making siggies. Im not really sure what else to share at the moment but anyone interested can definitely ask any questions they would like to know. I hope to hear from some of you ladies!

StefaniJerkface

Asked by StefaniJerkface at 8:47 PM on Jan. 11, 2011 in Relationships

• Do you what I did. STALK the other mommies at the park LOL. I was 19 when I had my first and had to make new friends who could understand my new mommy ways. I met one of my best friends in the nursing room at babies r us. We have now been friends for 10 years. Good luck :-)
    hotrodlassie

Answer by hotrodlassie at 8:51 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Perhaps it's your "name" that is hendering your making of friends. It's sort of self-deprecating. I'm sure that is not what you think of yourself.
    Iluvautumn

Answer by Iluvautumn at 9:01 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• My "name" is a funny nickname given to me by my hubby. Its proven to be quite a conversation starter in most of the groups I frequent.
    StefaniJerkface

Comment by StefaniJerkface (original poster) at 9:04 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Im 26 ( so yeah a little oler than you!) , i have an 8 month old girl and an 8 years old girl....we live in cali, I just started using this like 3 days ago!! :) what branch?
    mmyrick7

Answer by mmyrick7 at 9:09 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• You can be my friend :)
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 2:03 PM on Jan. 12, 2011