Do u like stand-up comedy?

if so, who do u like best?

It's between jeff dunham and gabriel iglesias....for me

mamaziller

Asked by mamaziller at 8:50 PM on Jan. 11, 2011 in Entertainment

• ron white, thanks, butterfly!
    i like engvall the best, myself. i love watching him, and his goofy laugh cracks me up! not crazy about larry or jeff.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 9:00 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• yes
    sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 8:50 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Most definitely!!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 8:51 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• yes! i didn't think i would, but dh took me to see the guy from Blue Collar..going blank on his name, but he's the drinker..and we had a blast! i don't like hearing a lot of cursing in my entertainment, and he certainly used a lot of it, but he was funny, other than that.
    dang..what is his name?? Tator Salad....idk.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 8:54 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• cowgirlI do I do!! My 16 yr old son performed in his first comedy show at school last Friday night. It was impromptu and that kid was funny as hell. He had this amazing stage presence. Cant wait for the next show

beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 8:54 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Is it Larry the Cable Guy, dullscissors? or Bill Engvall?
    mamaziller

Comment by mamaziller (original poster) at 8:56 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• That's Ron White-the drinker guy
    I like Bill Engvall

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:59 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Yes and my favorite right now is Louis C.K.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 9:27 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Gab Inglesias is the BEST!!!!!
    armymom2016

Answer by armymom2016 at 10:03 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• wow, i just saw gabriel iglesisas live at the soaring eagle casino in Mt. pleasant, MI on dec. 29th 2010.!! he is awesome. i loved him before.but after seeing him live i love him even more now--as a person in general!! he is so cool. really good guy. they have this timer thig at the bottom of the stage (facing the comedian onstage , so the crowd cannot see it)--& he showed us it by holding it up after it had BEEN went over the time he was due to stop the show. but he was sayin, it was his last show of the year-& he wanted to stay on if the crowd wanted him to..of course we did!! hekept talkin to us like he was an old friend.tellin stories, involving his real life(always funny)& then tellin old jokes hes done before that everyone knew, (by request),takin shots with the audience,& so much more. the whole show was 3 hours long! it was so awesome. & well worth the money!
    hellokitty1978

Answer by hellokitty1978 at 11:32 PM on Jan. 11, 2011