Gender of your baby.

A lot of women that I have talked to have told me that when they were pregnant with their boys, their pregnancy was basically symptom-less. As was mine with my pregnancy with my son. Then, a lot of women have told me that when they were pregnant with their daughters, that they felt awful the whole time (sore boobs, morning sickness...just blah.) Has anyone else experienced this? I am almost 7 weeks along and I've been sick as a dog, I have sore boobs, and I don't feel as good as I did with my first pregnancy with my son. Do you think this relates to the gender of the baby you're carrying?

lynnsey.faye

Asked by lynnsey.faye at 8:50 PM on Jan. 11, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Nope I have been pregnant twice...The first was a walk in the park and the second was hell on wheels...yup you guessed it both boys. But congrats on the new little one :)
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 8:54 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• With my son had had everything 10 times worse than I do now. I was so sick that I laid in bed for 7 weeks because if I MOVED, even rolled over I would vomit. My boobs went up TWO cup sizes in two weeks, which HURT SO BAD they looked like if you TOUCHED them they would bust open.

With this one some days I am sick, haven't thrown up too much. My boobs are kinda sore, but not too bad.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 8:54 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• With my first son, I had no symptoms. Never threw up, nothing, not even a craving. With my second, my breasts were sore, but not extreme, and I threw up probably twice. I did have cravings. They were both boys, With this pregnancy, I was really sick in the beginning, I have food aversions like crazy, some cravings, sore breasts, again not extreme, bad acne. I will find out what this baby is at the end of this month, and I am really hoping girl, but I am really feeling like it is a boy.
    mistical_me

Answer by mistical_me at 9:01 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Im 5 months pregnant now. Got real sick during the first 3 months, EVERYONE told me I was having a girl, did the wives tale things and they said I was having a girl. I had a feeling I was having a girl and.....found out yesterday I was having a boy. You just never know until you have that ultrasound.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 9:44 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• First two sick the whole time, with this one I feel good. All boys.
    mslksdh

Answer by mslksdh at 10:39 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• My first was awful and a girl but I also didn't know what to expect my 2nd wasn't easy but I wasn't as sick but I was sicker longer with him a boy so I dont think it means anything persay but with both I knew what I was having
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 4:14 AM on Jan. 12, 2011