sharp pain in right hip

I'm 34 almost 35 weeks pregnant and I keep gettin a sever pain in my right hip. It started out every now and then but today it has been compin and goin all day. It just randomly comes on and its getting to where it will start to put me in tears. Any idea what it is?

KateHicks

Asked by KateHicks at 8:55 PM on Jan. 11, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I had this with my last pregnancy. Is it better or worse when you sit, stand or try to get up from a laying postion? I ended up going to a chiropractor and a masseuse. I ended up having hip problems ever since.
    mistical_me

Answer by mistical_me at 9:04 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Its mainly when I'm standing up and when I try to bend down.
    KateHicks

Comment by KateHicks (original poster) at 9:07 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• my left hip aches often...I limp around all over the place. Your body is getting ready to deliver....your hips are adjusting so the baby can make it through....
    LuvMyMedic3ID

Answer by LuvMyMedic3ID at 9:20 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• i had that during my last pregnancy and it occurred on and off since and now again with this pregnancy. Its a pitched nerve, sometimes it heal sometimes it doesnt.
    lsa0919

Answer by lsa0919 at 9:22 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Totally normal at this time I would go to the chiropractor I did and it worked wonders
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 4:11 AM on Jan. 12, 2011