ok need bra help?

I normally wear a 34D but now that i'm pregnant they obviously are bigger so they litterally fit me too tight i feel like i can't breathe & also half of my nipples are litterally coming out of my bra.. so my question is do i just change the bra strap size or do i switch the strap size & cup size as well...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:56 PM on Jan. 11, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Go to victoria secret and get measured and buy the size that fits....both your rib cage and breasts probably are bigger.
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 8:58 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Go to Lane Bryant and get a bra fitting. I just went this week and am happier in my bra than ever before. They have a sale on now too.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 8:59 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• thanks they are litterally cutting me now but havnt had the $ to go buy some
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:01 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Definitely go to Victoria's Secret, they can fit you. In the meantime, you could try a sports bra if you have one.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 9:08 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• I agree with going and getting a fitting. You will most likley need a bigger cup and strap size. You can go to get the fitting then hit up walmart so it dosnt cost as much. And also if you have the money to get some try Lane Bryant....VS wont have any in your size....my stepmom went through that. Hope you find one more comfey....a friend of mine just jused sports bras because it was the only thing she found comfey.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 9:11 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• you need a new cup size too
    My2boys0523

Answer by My2boys0523 at 9:54 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Before I got pregnant I was a 34D, during my pregnancy I had to get a 36DD because everything enlarged, now 3mons after I gave birth I'm wearing a 36F and that's even too tight. Get a bra big enough to feel comfy and stay away from underwire - it'll only hurt you.
    BeautyByKrystal

Answer by BeautyByKrystal at 12:01 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Go to a maternity shop and get fitted. You'll probably change size again before and after the baby comes. If you are planning to nurse (you'll be glad if you do) then you will need to get a nursing bra anyway. GL :-)
    ss_mom

Answer by ss_mom at 12:10 AM on Jan. 12, 2011