Does anybody have any ideas on how I can get my 11 month old daughter to stop biting and pulling hair?

Avhallen

Asked by Avhallen at 8:58 PM on Jan. 11, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Ok so i know it sounds harsh but do it back to her when she does it to you....now let me point out that if she hits you dont give her a black eye but a swat to let her know it hurts.
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 9:00 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Tell her to stop the biting. It's possible she's just feeling the texture of the hair and not meaning to pull it unless you react in a way she thinks is funny. If you yell or scream she'll think it's funny and do it again. Just hold her hand so she doesn't play in your hair again

Answer by admckenzie at 9:07 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• what finkette said, my ex sitter had several kids and she swore by this, it worked for my son and the other two kids she was watching
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 9:47 PM on Jan. 11, 2011