exercise

What are some good exercises for abs? Had three kids, got alot to work with.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:00 PM on Jan. 11, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• Sit ups or crunches. At our gym there are two machines that really help. One where you kind of turn side to side and one where you lean down and back up. Sorry I don't know the names of them so I'm probably not much help. :-/
    EwansMommy

Answer by EwansMommy at 9:05 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Good old fashion sit ups!! Make sure to do twisting ones too to hit your muscles on your sides! Yoga is another good way to strengthen your core.
    michelle121003

Answer by michelle121003 at 9:06 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• zumba dance. = ) best workout ever
    My2boys0523

Answer by My2boys0523 at 9:04 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• If you are trying to cut in. then you should walk a lot. Also doing leg lifts (lay on the ground and lift your legs) Crunches and sit ups help also. There is another one that I think is harder then sit ups that works. You basicly get into the pushup position but just on your forarms and hold yourself flat like that....it dosnt take long before you can feel it working. the rocking situps is another one (rock your body from side to side when doing the situp) Hope this gives you some things to do and it helps =) Good luck!
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 9:06 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• I was told flutter kicks and there are two more that I don't know the names of. One is where you lay flat on the ground, put your arms over your head...lock hands. You lift your abs with your head...not all the way up, but at a slight angle. Another one is where you have a bar or someone over you as you lay on the ground. You lock your hands around the person's ankles...or just hold onto the bar real tight. You then throw your legs up, keeping your back on the ground. The person basically throws your legs away from you...like best described like you're writing a W with your legs. You keep your legs from touching the ground...ankles side by side sort of thing...if that can be described that way. It hurts like heck, but you can start seeing results after a few weeks of doing it a few times a week.
    Imortlmommy

Answer by Imortlmommy at 9:06 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Get Denise Autins shrink your female fat zones its wonderful
    Momabear455

Answer by Momabear455 at 9:13 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• god old fasioned crunches
    Peajewel

Answer by Peajewel at 11:41 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• *good - sorry, maybe I shouldn't type on my phone.
    Peajewel

Answer by Peajewel at 11:44 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Crunches - try using a ball and doing them
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 2:27 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• walking is my motto... you could also find some dvds to work out at home...
    asil

Answer by asil at 5:59 PM on Jan. 12, 2011