Disney on Ice Question

Disney Princess on Ice is coming to my area and I want to get tickets for me and DD. However, I'm not sure where is best to sit. It seems the "front" is one of the short sides of the rink and the "sides" are the longer sides of the rink with the "back" being the other short side of the rink where they aren't selling any seats (if that makes any sense).

How do they have this set up? Is it best to sit at the "front" or are "sides" just as good? I have the chance to get row 4 in either section...I just don't know which is best.....?

AllAboutKeeley

Asked by AllAboutKeeley at 9:04 PM on Jan. 11, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Typically, the sides are just as good. Maybe better, because the show is over the entire rink. Not just focused in the front. I'm going this weekend :)
    Candi1024

Answer by Candi1024 at 9:12 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• We sat on the long side and had no problems seeing it. We also sat near the top and I think we enjoyed it more because we saw everything.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 9:11 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• We sat 3rd row and side and it was great. I don't think there is really a bad seat for it except if it is a big place I wouldn't do balcony but other then that I would go with the seats you can get.
    nebcutie

Answer by nebcutie at 9:53 PM on Jan. 11, 2011