Anybody use tea for healing purposes? (sp?)

I heard that raspberry tea helps with female cramps. What helps with headaches? How about muscle aches? Joint pain? I am interested in learning about different teas.

matthew9_22

Asked by matthew9_22 at 9:13 PM on Jan. 11, 2011 in Health

• You should pick up a herbal med book. I used to have a great one but it got lost in the move.....im trying to find a new one....If i find one ill let you know. I jsut cant remember any of the teas right now.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 9:14 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• peppermint tea helps with nausos and headaches. also u can use a damp teeabag for styes in ur eyes
    knagsmom

Answer by knagsmom at 9:19 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• I have arthritis and have been encouraged by my dr. to drink green tea which is high in antioxidants and helps to decrease inflammation in the joints. It also helps with weight loss which will eventually result in less strain on the joints.
    ChezBelle

Answer by ChezBelle at 9:27 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• I drink peppermint tea when I have an upset stomach. It helps
    MeSo731

Answer by MeSo731 at 9:33 PM on Jan. 11, 2011