Incest adult content

I know that for many women/ppl abortion isnt an option. But what would you do if it was incest. I know that each and every baby deserves a chance but if you were raped/had intercourse by/with a family member what would you do? Would you keep, abort or adopt?

Steph319

Asked by Steph319 at 9:16 PM on Jan. 11, 2011 in General Parenting

• i would probabally do abortion i heard that children who come from incest normally have alot of issue's not that ,that is a reason to abort .it would mainly depend on what the mother can live with and what kind of choice she thinks would be right for the child and herself
    britme1027

Answer by britme1027 at 9:22 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• adoption is prolly the best solution. but in the end you have to make the decision that you can live with. good luck
    lsa0919

Answer by lsa0919 at 9:18 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• thanks Isa but Im not in this position. Just a random ? I came up with
    Steph319

Comment by Steph319 (original poster) at 9:20 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• I don't think that if you chose to have sex with someone, you owe the child life. In cases of rape,I honestly can say that is the only time I could understand someone having an abortion (unless it is medicaly needed, like you AND THE BABY would die without it) even still I don't think I could take an innocent human life
    JLS2388

Answer by JLS2388 at 9:45 PM on Jan. 11, 2011