Special K diet????

Has anyone tried it ???? what do you eat while your on this diet... I have been on it for 9 days on day 7 i weighed myself and gained 1 lb ...i dont no what im doing wrong ...im excersizing and eating wayyy better than be4 ...

gio143

Asked by gio143 at 9:16 PM on Jan. 11, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• thats wierd....I don't like the special k diet for me its too much of the same old stuff and I rarely even eat cold cereal. maybe write down what you eat and the calories just too keep track.
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 10:02 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• My son did this and loved it! Are you eating cereal twice a day and a sensible dinner? God luck to you, I hope you start losing.
    Peajewel

Answer by Peajewel at 11:40 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Not sure, maybe your body went into starvation mode
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 2:25 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• i haven't tried it... but i assure you that skipping two meals and eating just cereal would not work for me... i'd snack more than i ever have...
    asil

Answer by asil at 5:57 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• @Hill I NEVER ate cold cereal be4 this only once in a blue moon ....@peajiwel I def eat more sensile and healthy meals but it still has not worked..ans @ASil its not working for me either im still hungry after so i try to eat my dinner at 6 or 7 but im one who love watchin tv and snacking at night it suck i cant....i think i gonna just start eating better w/o the cereal problem is i have so many special K products...lol
    gio143

Comment by gio143 (original poster) at 7:34 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• I havent tried it and I wont be trying it
    fryshannon34

Answer by fryshannon34 at 8:44 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• No, I've never tried it. Seems kind of silly.
    PhilsBabyMama

Answer by PhilsBabyMama at 10:06 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• Won't work for the long haul anyway...not enough nutrition, not enough calories (you need to eat them to burn them) and your body will go into starvation mode eventually, causing you to lose nothing.

Eat sensibly, don't buy junk food snacks...buy healthy snacks...exercise. You'll see a difference as well as FEEL a difference.
    mainemusicmaker

Answer by mainemusicmaker at 11:45 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• It's not for me- Its pretty restrictive.
    ethans_momma06

Answer by ethans_momma06 at 12:13 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• How many people are going to ask this question? geez.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 2:36 PM on Jan. 13, 2011