im 8 months and the put me on bed rest im supper bored wut can i do

page101

Asked by page101 at 9:28 PM on Jan. 11, 2011 in Pregnancy

• You could buy books online. I love to read so thats what I would be doing. If you like crafts and that kind of stuff that could take up some time. Have friends come by and visit. Watch movies... Start a journal. Hang in there.
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 9:33 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Uh Oh!! Why did they put you on bed rest?

Send someone out for magazines, watch movies, make a facebook account if you don't already one, finish up small projects for the baby that you can do in bed...sorry I know it's boring!!

I've been there and done that...NOT FUN!

miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 9:36 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• i had fainting spells and some spotting
    page101

Comment by page101 (original poster) at 9:38 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• When I was put on bed rest I started watching a series that I never saw before! You can rent them at the library for free and it helped to have hours go by. I watched Lost and was hooked! Season 24 is a good one to get into if you havent seen that. There are a lot of seasons to keep you busy. Also you could journal write about your pregnancy, call friends, scrap book, Try and write a kids book for fun,
    have friends sleep over.
    AmyLynn5398

Answer by AmyLynn5398 at 10:22 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Ugh, I'm sorry, I was on bed rest to for 2 months, it is very difficult! But just think of it this way, it is for the health and well being of ur baby, and it is the first notch of the MANY to come in ur mommy belt, one of the first sacrifices for ur little one =) I started a Christmas stocking for my son, that took up a lot of time! I also got Netflix! Keeping a journal really helped me, it felt good to write down what I was feeling! I know it doesn't feel like it now mama, but the time will fly by! Good luck, if u ever need to chat, u can message me anytime!
    PANZONSMOM

Answer by PANZONSMOM at 10:27 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• You could start writing down family history for the baby, or write down funny stories about you and dad meeting, and things about when you were pregnant like weird cravings. You could also start scrapbooking and just add pics after the baby arrives. Or you could take up crocheting. You could easily have a blanket done before the baby gets here.
    Ms.Wendy83

Answer by Ms.Wendy83 at 11:35 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• OH!! Also, there is a free Kindle app for your laptop. They have alot of the classics and few more recent books for free. I've read pride and prejudice, Dracula, and a few others i have'nt in a long time.
    Ms.Wendy83

Answer by Ms.Wendy83 at 11:37 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• netflix, crafts, join groups on here, read books, get a coloring book
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 4:10 AM on Jan. 12, 2011