How many mother have kids with different men

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:45 PM on Nov. 12, 2008 in Relationships

• does it really matter?

yes, my oldest is not from my husband. I also have a stepson who's not mine.

Anonymous

• my first two who are 16 and 14 are to my ex my little one is to my current husband
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 2:46 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• yes my middle one is a result of a rape but my oldest and youngest are my hubby's
    Anonymous

• Sometimes you have to kiss (or have kids with) a bunch of frogs before you get a Prince.
    MomShawn70

Answer by MomShawn70 at 2:51 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• not sure why it matters but I have 2 kids by 2 different guys.
    My oldest is my STBX - although he left me for another women while I was 8months & hasn't been part of my son's life at all
    my youngest is my boyfriends & he considers BOTH my son's to be his :)
    Dabugg698

Answer by Dabugg698 at 2:51 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• I have 4 kids by 4 different men. I was young and running the streets. 3 of the 4 kids dads are in their kids life...the other passed away.

I will soon trying to conceive again in 09, with my current bf soon to be my hubby (if he act right, lol). And he also has kids by several different women.

But why does it matter?
    c_edmonds

Answer by c_edmonds at 3:05 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• My son and daughter have different dads.
    Anonymous

• My husband adopted my son, and my husband has known me long before I had my son... but genetically my oldest was from another man. What can I say? I had been married and tried for 2 years to have children, with no luck. Loved and knew my husband but geography and life got in the way. Divorced, started dating the "wrong guy" and got pregnant. I had enough sense to realize a baby wasn't enough of a reason to marry the wrong man. A year after my son was born my husband and I got together officially, we were married before he was two. His birth father signed away parental rights when we got married and my husband adopted our son in the same month.
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 4:30 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• not me, i have four kids with one daddy :)
    Anonymous

• It matters...divorce happens, remarriage happens :) Even losing your spouse unforuntaly happens. But just popping kids out with any guy, is one of the biggest problems our society faces.

I have 2 kids w/my ex-husband, we were together 14 years. I now have 2 stepkids (who I also consider mine, as they live w/us and I am raising them) from my husband who I have been with for 5 years, and I truly feel we'll be together for the long run.
    tomsbride

Answer by tomsbride at 5:27 PM on Nov. 12, 2008