What do you think about having a baby after 14yrs from having your first?

Me and my husband has been married almost 7yrs and we don't have children together. I'm worried about the economy what do you think?

lovelypinky

Asked by lovelypinky at 9:29 PM on Jan. 11, 2011 in Relationships

• if its something you guys want as a couple then you should do it. Yes the economy is bad i may or may not get better so dont let that be your only factor for not having another child.
    Jaxsmommy09

Answer by Jaxsmommy09 at 9:32 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• I don't think anything about it to be honest. If you want another child, and you can provide for it, then go for it.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 9:33 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• some people have them really young, some people have them really old, some people have them constantly, it doesn't matter
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 9:43 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• My daughter is 14 years old and my son will be 3 months old Thursday. It was a very pleasant surprise but I could not be happier!!!!

SweetOrangeMama

Answer by SweetOrangeMama at 9:49 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Its all up to you, but my sister and I are almost 15 years apart, I never feel more like her mom then her sister.
    natachact

Answer by natachact at 9:51 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• You'd be surprised how common it actually is. Esp. w/ remarried/blended families. In my situation alone, my dad remarried & he & my stepmom had my little sister - we are 25 yrs apart! My husb & I have the his, mine & ours thing goin. His dau & our dau together, are 19 years apart. My boys were 13 & 11 when my dau was born. I work in a high school & many high school kids' moms are still having babies. You can make it work. There's always rrom in the family & in your heart for a little bundle of joy! Good luck :)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 9:57 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• SweetOrangeMama so how is life with a 14yr old and 3mth. Is it easier?
    lovelypinky

Comment by lovelypinky (original poster) at 9:59 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Thanks a lot mrsmom110 that was truly encouraging!
    lovelypinky

Comment by lovelypinky (original poster) at 10:02 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• I think it would be cool. Congrats!

Answer by admckenzie at 10:13 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• my kids are 10yrs apart and it works wonderfully because i dont think i could handle them any closer in age...lol...the only real problem i have is that my youngest is now hitting the terrible twos while my oldest is hitting puberty and they're BOTH driving me insane...atleast the oldest is big enough to take the baby off my hands for an hour or so when i really need a break.
    LoriaAnn

Answer by LoriaAnn at 11:24 PM on Jan. 11, 2011