Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If you intended to move out of the country once you obtain a degree in the US, what degree what you go for?

I'm probably going to be moving to Central America and then ideally Europe after that once I obtain my degree. What types of degrees would give me the advantage in the other countries?

I'm thinking something in Business. But what kind of business?

Finance, Accounting, Marketing, Business Economics, Economics, etc? Which would be best to go for?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 9:33 PM on Jan. 11, 2011 in Just for Fun

Answers (5)
  • Why not get your degree where you want to live? I'm confused.

    Answer by scout_mom at 9:50 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

  • Why does that matter........?

    I'm a student in the United States, planning to return to my home country once I finish my schooling. I don't see why you needed to know that in order to answer the question though. After returning to my home country for a while I plan to move to Europe.

    Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:55 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

  • The university I work for offers an International Business degree. Maybe a program like that would work best for you! It focuses on all aspects of business that you already listed at the international level. :)

    Answer by JessiFaye at 10:00 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

  • Business Administrative.

    Answer by brieri at 2:03 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

  • English translator.


    Answer by rosetoes at 11:44 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.