If you intended to move out of the country once you obtain a degree in the US, what degree what you go for?

I'm probably going to be moving to Central America and then ideally Europe after that once I obtain my degree. What types of degrees would give me the advantage in the other countries?

I'm thinking something in Business. But what kind of business?

Finance, Accounting, Marketing, Business Economics, Economics, etc? Which would be best to go for?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:33 PM on Jan. 11, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Why not get your degree where you want to live? I'm confused.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 9:50 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Why does that matter........?

I'm a student in the United States, planning to return to my home country once I finish my schooling. I don't see why you needed to know that in order to answer the question though. After returning to my home country for a while I plan to move to Europe.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:55 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• The university I work for offers an International Business degree. Maybe a program like that would work best for you! It focuses on all aspects of business that you already listed at the international level. :)
    JessiFaye

Answer by JessiFaye at 10:00 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Business Administrative.
    brieri

Answer by brieri at 2:03 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• English translator.

rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 11:44 AM on Jan. 12, 2011