Umm Well I guess I should have waited a bit longer, but I didnt so now should I do it again or just leave it as it is?????

my last period was the 19th my next period is the 17th i have a 29 day cycle. i took a pregnancy test this morning. One from Walmart the equate test that was only like 3 or 4 bucks. IT WAS NEGATIVE :( Im thinking that im pregnant I just have not been feeling like myself for the past few days now. Plus Im getting a cold that I can not get rid of. My head hurts alot, Im always so tiard, I get the feeling that I have to throw up but I have not yet. I mean did I take it wayy to soon? I mean its only a few days before my expected period. Do you guys think that it is RIGHT and Im not pregnant or could it be WRONG and it just be too soon? Thanks for all the answers.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:47 PM on Nov. 12, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• wait until you miss your period. that would mean testing next monday or tuesday.
    Anonymous

• Well my period was on the 14th of last month and i was due on monday and still no sign of AF, but im waiting to test even though my AF is always on point. I also think im preggo cause i had cold like symptoms like cold sweats, fatigue, cramps, and increased urination. It might be too soon, i would wait until u've missed ur period.
    Jackie0216

Answer by Jackie0216 at 2:51 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• Ummmm....possible your just sick? I would think that with those signs and a negative test that your getting a virus.
    ljliammama

Answer by ljliammama at 2:56 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• Sometimes its just best to be patient and wait to see if you miss your period
    maderacaligirl

Answer by maderacaligirl at 10:13 PM on Nov. 12, 2008