Does it happen to anyone else where things are going great and then the very next it doesn't rain it pours?

Things have been going rather well. Fiances a bit tough but manageable. Husband has a problem with drinking but has being doing well. And over night it seems, we are dangerously broke and he was drinking tonight and tried hiding it by going right to bed at 7:30.

AmyLynn5398

Asked by AmyLynn5398 at 9:44 PM on Jan. 11, 2011 in Relationships

• ITS SURE DOES SWEETIE,, ITS ALWAYS SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!
    paulacox48

Answer by paulacox48 at 9:47 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Yup! But I know that things will also get better. It doesn't stay rough forever. It's a cycle, once my hubby and I figured that out, it got easier to get through the tougher times.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 9:52 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• This too shall pass, whatever it is. it will get better
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 10:05 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• so true things get better ,if it there were no hurdles in life we wouldnt be who we are today .and they only make u stronger .but i think it happens to every1
    britme1027

Answer by britme1027 at 10:21 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Two things always keep me going when times are tough- knowing that nothing worth anything is easy, and remembering it could ALWAYS be worse...drinking is a serious problem that he should get professional help with though, its hrd to quit alone. Wish u the best of luck with everything!!
    lexi8622

Answer by lexi8622 at 1:25 AM on Jan. 12, 2011