Bumps on puppy's faces?

Our puppies are two weeks old and two of them have white bumps all around their mouths. I can't really tell what they are but I thought they might be from nursing? Any ideas?

I also asked a question the other day about the mom panting and having a little bleeding. For those of you who answered thank you for that and the vet said it was normal and nothing to be worried about.

Frogbaby83

Asked by Frogbaby83 at 9:50 PM on Jan. 11, 2011 in Pets

• sounds like it could be just some irritation from the moms milk sitting the faces.....doesn't sound like anything to be worried about.
    mama2bof2

Answer by mama2bof2 at 7:17 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• bumps like one their chins??
    Italiana88

Answer by Italiana88 at 9:54 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Did the vet also tell you to try to stay away from plastic feeding dishes? Use ceramic or metal.
    spottedpony

Answer by spottedpony at 9:57 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• It is just right around their mouths.
    Frogbaby83

Comment by Frogbaby83 (original poster) at 9:58 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• No, spotted pony they didn't. I didn't realize it was important. I know I don't sound very smart about this stuff and I am not! lol This was an accidental pregnancy that will not be repeated. She is getting fixed ASAP.
    Frogbaby83

Comment by Frogbaby83 (original poster) at 9:59 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Check with the vet to be sure. I've never heard of such a thing. It could be as simple as clogged pores, but it could be more serious - the vet should know.
    Tuzyae

Answer by Tuzyae at 10:51 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• if you are worried ask the vet...it will ease your mind and the vet will be more than happy to ease your mind as well...:0)
    diannaratcliff

Answer by diannaratcliff at 11:04 PM on Jan. 14, 2011