What would you do if the person you disagree with most on cafemom turned out to be someone really close to you in real life? Like a family member or close friend?

This is hypothetical so I'm not looking for advice, or a "that would never happen". Just thought it would be kinda funny! lol

Musicmom80

Asked by Musicmom80 at 9:53 PM on Jan. 11, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I'd prob lmao about it :)
    gabenmikeysmom

Answer by gabenmikeysmom at 9:54 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• If you are close to them in real life but didnt know that they felt the way they do, unless its something MAJOR, I say agree to disagree. If it wasnt an issue before, why make it into one now?
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 9:54 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• That would be really kind of fun!
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 9:54 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• laugh my behind off....My luck it would probably be my mom
    sam223

Answer by sam223 at 9:55 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Personally, I would just joke around. Or just not say anything at all. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions...just sucks sometimes their opinions are wrong HAHA...so we might dislike them a tad. All kidding aside, I wouldn't let it get to you...
    raegan1221

Answer by raegan1221 at 9:57 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• I would have a lot of fun at the person's expense. I can be pretty vindictive and I tend to have a wicked sense of humor.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:58 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• I tell no one about my cafe mom account, and I mean no one....lol, this is my hide away from life!
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 10:00 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• I would probably go out of my way to disagree with them for fun until they figured out it was me
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 10:14 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• I'd probably laugh
    sandbuster

Answer by sandbuster at 10:20 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Interesting...thought-provoking, with all the drama and animosity being flung around in the Answers section. Good question.
    irishcoffee

Answer by irishcoffee at 10:23 PM on Jan. 11, 2011