How soon is to soon to test?

I have been known to be very successful at getting prego but this time just seems un realisticly fast. I was due for AF the 6th or 7th so we started trying right away.Now I'm a week late and feeling sick and I eat all day and I sleepy all day. Sure signs I'm with child. Is it to soon to test? I really don't want to wait and I really don't want a neg. He'll make me wait a month before I test again. I'm just so nervous I can't sit still and I'm asking everyone I know what to do. UGH! Thanks in advance.

SashaDay81

Asked by SashaDay81 at 2:47 PM on Nov. 12, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• you can test when you have missed your period. so if it's been a week or so, I think it's pretty safe to test.
    Anonymous

• i would test already, it's been a week since u missed ur AF. Good Luck ;0)
    Jackie0216

Answer by Jackie0216 at 2:56 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• I found out I was preggo before I even missed AF. I had signs and symptoms @ at close to 4weeks and that's when I took the test and got the BFP!
    causeimb

Answer by causeimb at 5:12 PM on Nov. 12, 2008