o.k my nonsocial cat came out of hiding. Anyone else's cat like this

She jumped up on the couch and started nuzzling me. I pet her with one hand and kept typing with the other. Not good enough for her, she went between my screen and me. I laughed and moved her. She then sat on my shoulder giving me a kneck creak. She is now back on my lap, but pushing buttons on the t.v. remote. Anyone else's cat hide for 12 hours and then comes out and wants a ton of attention? She is so cute, its like after one day she knows I'll give her all the attention she wants.

sandbuster

Asked by sandbuster at 9:55 PM on Jan. 11, 2011 in Pets

• when my oldest cat wants something she will do this also, the other one just comes around if i have a soft blanket. or trying to sleep!
    i love the saying 'dogs have owners, cats have staff' it holds true in my house!
    JOR_HAIL

Answer by JOR_HAIL at 8:07 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Welcome to Cat-land. "The ancient Egyptians worshipped cats as Gods, Cat's have never forgotten this." Anonymous
    irishcoffee

Answer by irishcoffee at 10:19 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• oh yeah, our cat is just like that too. On his terms and when he is in the mood. He has been sleeping on my bed lately, down at the bottom but he doesnt want me to know he is there. If I go to pet him, he will jump off and leave,,,brat!
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 9:58 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Yes!
    spottedpony

Answer by spottedpony at 9:59 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• That's a cat for ya. lol Ours isn't as anti-social as some I have had in the past. She is normally always with us.. but she has her moments.
    JessiFaye

Answer by JessiFaye at 10:07 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• One of our cats lives on and under our bed. on a good day she might go down the hall to look out of the door (our house is u shaped) to the living room. She is so full of anxiety that we have to medicate her just so she will come out from under the bed. Her food and litter box are in our bathroom.

Once we are on our bed, she is very loving and cuddly.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 10:12 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• My cat has been acting odd as well. He is very anti-social normally. So I don't know if its cause I am prego again or cause we changed his brand of litter... but it is nice to have him act like a kitten again.
    mslksdh

Answer by mslksdh at 1:25 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Yep, she jumped on me and my son already this morning. He complained her ears were blocking his cartoon. So now she is sprawled out on me.
    sandbuster

Comment by sandbuster (original poster) at 7:51 AM on Jan. 12, 2011