8 weeks pregnant & symptoms gone. HELP!

Prior and right after I found out that I was pregnant my boobs were huge & sore, I was having headaches, and my sex drive was out the roof and I was exhausted. All of the symptome are gone. I am freaking out! Does this happen in normal pregnancies?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:58 PM on Jan. 11, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Every pregnancy is different and it's normal. Be grateful! lol
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 10:00 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Normal. Symptoms come and go.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:00 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Everybody is different, your boobs may not hurt as much as they did. If I were you call your doctor we can give you ideas but he is your best bet.
    Anonymous

• Symptoms change throughout pregnancy. It's your body adjusting to the new hormones.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 10:04 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• You are just fine! Like everyone else has said the symptoms go in cycles. Congratulations!!!
    Frogbaby83

Answer by Frogbaby83 at 10:05 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• i dont think you should be worried. Every single pregnancey is so very unique and different. syptoms might last a day & be gone. then onto a new one.or maybe after 8 weeks you are no longer having these bothersome symptoms.being only that far along, i didnt have really any sympotims. and i have 2 boys. each pregnancy was so different. if you dont have anything scary going on-(pain, bleeding, etc) you should not be worried at all. as long as you have regular prenatl care. dont worry chica!
    hellokitty1978

Answer by hellokitty1978 at 10:24 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• 1 pregnancy i threw up 1x only and that was it 2cd pregnancy threw up everywhere! i hated the smell of fish and pita bread so i mean you are going to have a lot of changes 1st pregnancy i was active and up and about and hated sex 2cd pregnancy lazy and all i wanted was sex lol welcome to pregnancy :)
    premiemom18

Answer by premiemom18 at 1:42 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• symptoms can come and go it is normal
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 4:08 AM on Jan. 12, 2011