How many hours a day are you on your computer?

My family says that I am lazy because I turn mine on at about 6:30am and shut it off at 10pm.. However, I do all of the laundry, tidy the house, clean the dishes, clean and make beds, rearrange furniture when necessary, and everything else. I  REFUSE to take the garbage out or vacuum...Is that so Bad?

armymom2016

Asked by armymom2016 at 10:01 PM on Jan. 11, 2011 in Entertainment

• Far too long but I do other things during day like straighten up the house, take the dog out, run errands when needed, fix dinner, etc.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 10:51 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• lol. I work so this is my me time when I get home. But I usually have a day off during the week and have been known to be hanging around in here for hours on end
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 10:02 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• A LOT. I'm on it from 8:15-4:30 at work, and lately when I'm home I am working on my thesis at night, so that's at least 3-4 more hours some nights. And of course, my downtime to blog, get on Cafemom, etc. No wonder I have to wear my glasses all the time now. lol I'm staring at these screens too much!
    JessiFaye

Answer by JessiFaye at 10:05 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Between work, school and what time I have at home to relax, most of the day. I do have a few classes that aren't in computer labs and we use old fashioned pen and paper, but after those, it's all the time in between where I'm not on a computer but checking in on my phone because someone is having a catastrophe and messaging my fb every 12 seconds.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 10:14 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• I am going to say that I'm on for at least 8 hours a day, sporadically.
    augest1

Answer by augest1 at 12:23 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• I am on mine for along time too. Granted I also use mine for t.v. and recipes. I actually got on to look for a recipe and wandered over here, lol.
    sandbuster

Answer by sandbuster at 9:03 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• About 12 hours. I work on it for 9 hours and then off and on the rest of the time, either I am on it or DD is playing a game.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:02 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• I usually get on for about an hour (maybe 2) depending on the day & what we have going on. I cant sit for that long & my eyes get tired of lookin at the the screen.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 10:05 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• My business takes place on the computer so in between I am on here.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 10:09 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Maybe I had better back off a little??? LOL
    armymom2016

Comment by armymom2016 (original poster) at 10:12 PM on Jan. 11, 2011