Do you have that crazy friend who makes up situations to get attention?

I have a friend who was telling me about these friends of hers who are always having issues with each other, and I believed she was talking about real people. That is until my Mom told me it all sounded familiar... it was part of a soap opera my Mom watches.
She made a mistake talking about them in front of my Mom.

idaspida

Asked by idaspida at 10:08 PM on Jan. 11, 2011 in Relationships

• haha, wtf lol omg...no, to answer the question
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 10:10 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• laughing

Answer by admckenzie at 10:12 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• I have a crazy co-worker who starts crap up to get attention and its driving me nuts. I received gifts from customers over the holidays at my work and I gave some of them to the temps that I work with. One of the temps was covering another gals shift cause the gal was on vacation. So crazy co-worker started a rumor that the temp stole presents that where meant for the gal who was on vacation. She does crap like this all the time! She accused me of stealing a glass sheet that goes across our cubicle desk tops. someone in the office gave it to me! It just never stops. I would love to pull a prank on her to teach her a lesson, if anybody has a good one Im all up for it!

beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 10:13 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• LOL Thats hilarious!!!!!
    Frogbaby83

Answer by Frogbaby83 at 10:13 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• lol well to answer your question yeah I do but I don't think they are that bad !! but that one was funny! did your mom call her on it???
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 10:24 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• No my Mom just sat listening and told me after my friend went home.
    idaspida

Comment by idaspida (original poster) at 10:26 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• I have a friend who exaggerates everything, but that is hilarious!   Wth is she thinking?

RhondaJ

Answer by RhondaJ at 11:33 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• no I've never Known anyone that bad!!! Thats freaking great though!!:) I thinK that I would probably say something Like your |ife is so full of drama!! Kinda like a Soap opera!!!! LOL and just see WhatShe would say! But thats my Sty\e CALL it Like I see it :)
    mmyrick7

Answer by mmyrick7 at 11:43 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Sometimes there are people that like to make a small situation into a big one just so they can get attention. Just like my FIL.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:53 AM on Jan. 12, 2011