asking other cafe moms

i just want to know why some people insult me and the questions i ask.
i would never treat anybody that way and the reason i ask is because im a parent in recovery trying to learn from other mothers how to care for my kids and i fell like im being criticized by other mothers

19angie74

Asked by 19angie74 at 10:39 PM on Jan. 11, 2011 in About CafeMom

• what questions are you referring to? I'm not familiar with anyone insulting you so I don't know why anyone would.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 10:41 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Like what?

Answer by admckenzie at 10:42 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• I make funny when I know its a troll by the question you know but if someone asks a serious question or just need advice I will share what I know if not a hearty bump is given and I move on.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 10:42 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Sadly, there are mothers on here that seem to think they are better than the rest. Some just don't have much nice to say. Not sure why some people are like that. Don't worry about them, sweetie. Just ask your questions and only pay attention to the UN-snarky answers. :)
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 10:43 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• it wasnt any of you and most of them dont even leave there name
    19angie74

Comment by 19angie74 (original poster) at 10:46 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• yeah if they don;t show their name they are not the ones to really listen to. just keep asking the questions. don't worry about them.
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 10:48 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• oh the anon's...yah they're not going away any time soon, lol Sometimes it's hard to not let what they say get to you but seriously if you can don't even read it or if you do, just ignore putting any response, that just feeds the anon momster more.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 10:48 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• i appreciate the support from you other cafe moms
    19angie74

Comment by 19angie74 (original poster) at 10:54 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Awww, I'm so sorry u have been treated like that, so not cool! The only stupid question is a question not asked! That's what this site is for, for mothers to get advice and support! Just ignore anyone who is unkind and unsupportive! Keep asking your questions mama, don't be intimidated by anyone!
    PANZONSMOM

Answer by PANZONSMOM at 11:05 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• thats why theyre anonomous.....b/c theyre cowards and could never insult someone without hiding behind the anon and a computer screen........don't worry about them.
    mama2bof2

Answer by mama2bof2 at 8:16 AM on Jan. 12, 2011