my baby has a rash abd it comes and goes idk wat it is im worried what do i do

bobby596

Asked by bobby596 at 10:48 PM on Jan. 11, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• What does it look like? Have you ask the dr. about it! My son when he was really little would break out in random flash rashes is what his dr called it and basically one min their was little tinny bumps and he would be red the next gone. i told his dr and he told me it was a flash rash that comes and goes. If you can to be sure u have proof of the rash next time it happens take a picture to show to the dr. Then call the dr. and ask about it to make sure its nothing to worry about!
    xxstacixx720xx

Answer by xxstacixx720xx at 11:00 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• You will have to ask your baby's pediatrician and he will have to see it to identify it.
    We can't identify it or tell you WHAT it is unless we see it.
    It might be a heat rash.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 11:08 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• like its little red bumpes like u said but it comes and goes and it was at her rib cage and it is by her coller bone now and idk what to do the dr. said its nothing but idk i think it is
    bobby596

Comment by bobby596 (original poster) at 11:08 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Take the baby to a pediatric dermotolgist to find out what the rash is.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:27 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Bobby-We had the same problem here for 2 months-both my twins had bumps they'd come and go and eventually got worse and itchy. I brought them both to the doc(twice)- said it was dry skin)....THEN i started getting them little by little. It turned out to be "scabies" YUK!! I'm actually mid treatment now-Appearantly they are very common _and often midsdiagnosed. My twins and I have fair skin_IT IS ITCHY TOTURE-my newborn is fine- a few little bumps on his ankle-my husband ended up itchy also. We were prescribed a 1 time cream call pertasin(i think thats what it was)*-14 hours later-take a shower-hose the kids down and start doing laundry for the next few days. We did it 3 days ago-you skin looks worse after the cream (if it is scabbies) and it still itches
    tbucci2

Answer by tbucci2 at 11:36 PM on Jan. 11, 2011