How to delete tagged photos on Facebook...

I had a younger cousin that is on my facebook friendslist tag me in some pictures ( cartoon looking photos) .. I dont like them and she basically tagged everyone on her list in these dumb pictures..... HOW DO I DELETE THEM ... there is nothing that says delete it, just report it, make profile photo, and share....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:01 PM on Jan. 11, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I am not sure how it would be listed on one with multiple tags but when you click on the photo underneath it should say in this photo ______ then after that it should list remove tag.
    Charis76

Answer by Charis76 at 11:09 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Yea all you hadn't to do is choose to remove yourself from being tagged. It won't show up on your page anymore but unfortunately you can't do much about it being on the other persons page
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 11:17 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Good question. I was wondering the same thing.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:32 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• can't the cousin remove them since she posted them?? good luck

Danni143

Answer by Danni143 at 11:50 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• You just remove the tag - it will delete your name and you won't be connected to the photo. It will also disable her from tagging you in it again.

banana-bear

Answer by banana-bear at 12:16 AM on Jan. 12, 2011