Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My childrens father broke our parenting plan, I am looking for advice on how to go about filing for a new one or if the one we have is still valid?

Answer Question

Asked by gambillj at 11:02 PM on Jan. 11, 2011 in General Parenting

Level 1 (2 Credits)
Answers (1)
  • Your parenting plan is vaild until another one is put in it's place or your child turns 18. If he broke the plan, he is in contemp of court (assuming it is signed by a judge, if not, it is worthless). File for motion to find in contempt

    Answer by JLS2388 at 11:14 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.