please help

my lil gurl has a rash that comes and goes and it was by her rib cage and its by her coller bone now doctors dn eny one no im worried

bobby596

Asked by bobby596 at 11:04 PM on Jan. 11, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• now the drs what?? im not sure what ur saying at the end
    haymama

Answer by haymama at 11:20 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• what do the drs think?

My daughter used to have a stiff neck and it would last for a couple of days. Her ped. didn't think it was anything. But I did research on the Internet and came up with my own diagnosis so when I went back to them I had more knowledge and could dispute the lack of concern they showed. Afterwards she was sent to a specialist. But just do some research if they aren't helpful.

Danni143

Answer by Danni143 at 11:41 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Maybe you need to take her to the dermatologist.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:40 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• have the drs ruled out exzema or excema not sure on the spelling but my lil sis had it since she was a baby and she would get breakouts on different parts of her body she still has it but its under control and not as bad as it used to be
    haymama

Answer by haymama at 1:51 PM on Jan. 12, 2011