Pain... might be tmi

Ok... i am 30 wks I know the baby is not in the birthing canal b/c she kicks (or at least i think) my abdomen. Last night and today everytime I stand up i get this horrible sharp pain that shoots through my clitoris and vagina. It is almost unbearable to stand up!! Plus there seems to be a lot more pressure than normal. Any suggestions??
My doctor is out of town this week and the doctor on call is an a$$ and I don't want to talk to him unless i have to.
Thanks

Babyclark08

Asked by Babyclark08 at 2:50 PM on Nov. 12, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I had these pains durring my last pregnany. Every time I turned around I was afraid the baby was going to just come out because of all the preassure I felt. For me, it was just the issue of it being my third pregnancy and my muscles not as up to the task as they used to be.
    Anonymous

• Does your insurance company have a nurse's line? Maybe talk to them about it. Otherwise, can you talk to a nurse at your OB's office? It was always the LNP who called back when I asked questions, never the doctor. Otherwise, if you're in that much pain, I'd just say put up with the doc you don't like, you're always better safe than sorry!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 3:33 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• OMG i know your pain. my 3rd pregnancy was like that for the last 2 months. the doc said there was nothing he could do. that's why i tied my tubes. i could never go through that pain again, it really was horrible. i'm so sorry you're going through this!
    bestmommyeber

Answer by bestmommyeber at 3:58 PM on Nov. 12, 2008