A question about jeans

Since the pregnancy my body got completely destroyed I have no shape whatsoever but the weird thing that I have about my jeans is that when I get into them in the morning after washing them I feel that I barely fit into them but by the end of the day they are so baggy that I have to keep pulling them up like if had loose 10 pounds during the day I know for a fact that I have NOT lost any weight at all and in the morning I don't feel swollen It also happens if I change in the afternoon like if I have been on pjs all day and then put the jeans to go to the store is the same thing. I have different brands including 1 pair of the famous NYDJ but its the same all the time does anyone else has this problem?

gou18

Asked by gou18 at 11:21 PM on Jan. 11, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Same problem here! My saleslady at Macy's told me to buy a smaller size of jeans if they have a lot of spandex/lycra in them so they won't do that. I can't breathe when I first put them on :), but after an hour they fit just right. Also, Levi's and Hydrolic don't have a lot of the stretchy stuff on them, they tend to hold their shape pretty well.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 9:38 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Check the label for the lycra/spandex percentage. It's very hard to find jeans these days that don't have that, but you can shoot for more cotton and less spandex. Mine do that too. I hate it.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:24 AM on Jan. 12, 2011

• its cause the jeans stretch out as you wear them...get a pair with a bit more stretch to them and they'll hold their shape better.
    LoriaAnn

Answer by LoriaAnn at 11:28 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Gap, Old Navy and Mossimo jeans all do that to me. they only ones I have found to not do that are the ones from the Buckle. Also, if I wear spanks they seem to stay up better.
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 11:45 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• Mine are the same and I hate it to hell; seems most jeans today are made w/lycra and spandex (I know Oprah touted them big time when they first came out). They totally suck.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:07 AM on Jan. 12, 2011