ANYONE ELSE EXPERIANCE THIS IT ACTUALLY HURTS

Ok my last period started dec 10th and i havent gotten it yet but i have been cramping since like the 25th with dull cramps that didnt hurt now its the 11th an since last night ive been having cramps that a much more intense on mu right side... anyone experiance this and please tell me what u think. my boobs are also so so sore i cant even lay in my tummy and my bra kills me... any ideas... n i think im late by what the calculater says.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:22 PM on Jan. 11, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Why are you going off of a calculator?

How long are your cycles? Calculators are typically inaccurate for anyone who doesn't have a 28 day cycle...most women don't.
    Anonymous

• I had really bad cramps. Got sick to my stomach, sugar dropped, painkiller didn;t touch it and i had a cyst pop. It could be a Ovarian cyst acting up, or about to pop. If it gets really bad you should go to the doctor and he can help. I've had a few rough months here and there, and a heating pad and slight massage tend to help.
    Ms.Wendy83

Answer by Ms.Wendy83 at 11:31 PM on Jan. 11, 2011

• I would go see a doctor if I were you it could be several different things
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 4:07 AM on Jan. 12, 2011